Our standard packaging is 6L(2.5) vacuum PP bag, the size is 24*19.5*7cm, 8 bags per cartons, 400 bags per ton. The picture of the packaging is below:
We offer OEM service, customized packaging with your brand. So you need to provide design, and MOQ is 8000 pics. And we can send the remaining bags to you together with goods or keep them for your next order. The cost is about USD1300, and it will change due to different designs.
You need to provide design, and MOQ is 8000 pics. And we can send the remaining bags to you together with goods or keep them for your next order. The cost is about USD1300, and it will change due to different designs.
We can pack the cat litter in blank white bags(as below), then paste the self-adhesive paper label of your design after vacuuming. The cost will be much lower and no limit in quantity.
Our cat litter will stand for more than 24 hours after vacuuming to confirming well packaged.
If the bag is punctured during transportation and leaks air, it will not affect the cat litter's quality. But if the damage is serious, the product shelf life may be shortened due to dampness.
You need to provide us the shipping address, contact person, and phone number. And tell us the kind and quantity of samples.
We offer free samples, but maybe need you to pay for the express fee. If you have your consignee in Mainland China, we can free ship samples to him.
In principle, there is no limit. Generally, about 1kg can meet the test needs.
Under 20 tons, 3-5 days. Longer for OEM.
The terms most commonly selected by customers are FOB and CIF. Other terms are acceptable.
Pay 30% after signing the contract, and pay the remaining 70% before shipment, by T/T.